Handmade one of a kind animal spirit guardian, intended to spark imagination and inspire a deeper interconnectedness with the Earth.
This guardian has a single hawthorn berry tucked in its head, foraged with care and love. Hawthorn is heart medicine, supporting the physical, emotional, and spiritual heart. This guardian may be for one who is walking with grief and loss, or equally for one who has hardened their heart to the world and is in need tender gentle protective safe care to slowly soften and open.
- brown oeko-tex deadstock linen scraps
- natural linen scraps from a deadstock linen
- stuffed with kapok fiber (natural undyed & unbleached)
- cotton embroidery thread
- sewn together with polyester sewing thread
- the herbs included are organic or wild-harvested with deepest respect, and added in the head of the guardian in small amounts, not for aromatherapy but for energetic & plant-spirit vibrational love
As far as washing goes, I would first try to spot-clean with a natural soap like Marseille soap, and air dry. If that doesn't do the trick, the other option I imagine is a hand wash in cold water with a natural detergent, and air dry. The herbs are contained in the head of the guardian, so ideally the head would remain dry. The clothing can be washed in the machine. Please use your best judgement and wisdom when it comes to washing, and know that the guardian may be altered slightly after a wash!
This guardian is ready to ship. However, if you would like me to create a custom outfit for this guardian, please purchase the "with clothes" option, and include a note in your order if you have a preference for feminine, masculine or neutral clothes! (Please expect extra time for me to create the garment.)
If you are interested in ordering a custom Animal Spirit Guardian, you can do that here!
These animal spirit guardians were inspired by the beautiful patterns by Bon Creations.